LEUPOLD VXR 3-9X50 BALLISTIC FIREDOT

7daysinaweek

I purchased this scope brand new in 2014 and is now surplus for use. It is a genuine Leupold vxr gold ring and comes with the leupold gold ring lifetime guarantee that is fully transferable to the buyer. It has the AA Suffix  for the serial number which shows was new manufacture date of 2014 when I purchased it from the States. I was told that I could not take it through customs as would be seized so I paid additional to have it shipped as they could export under license which took a further 2 months. 
The clarity is fantastic and the reticle is a Ballistic firedot  reticle which allows the user to push on the illumination button which enables a central red illuminated dot which can be increased and decreased in density from a very low red dot to a bright but clear clarity red dot for low light shooting. The firedot has a built in motion sensor which switches off the illumination when the rifle is not moved for several minutes, once the rifle is moved the dot immediately illuminates.

It can be switched on and off at ease and brightened and lessened simply by pressing the on off /increase /decrease pressure sensor button built into the side cap button. You can have it switched off totally and can sight through the normal cross hairs which have two lower graduated milldots. I have tried to capture the red dot in the pictures but they do not show it well.

Has had little use and was only used on a 17, would glass is very good condition apart from one very small mark on the front lens which I have tried to capture in picture and the mark is smaller than in the picture, This mark on the front lens cannot be seen through the eyepiece and does not effect the optics.  Also a very small chip/burr to the front bell, I cannot recall ever catching it but there you are and have shown in the pictures. There are two other very small marks to the tube but minor cosmetic and once again I have tried to capture them. It comes with sports-match mounts which I mounted it on and have never been removed since new.

These are a absolutely superb quality scope and now surplus.

I have tried to honestly reflect the scopes condition.

comes boxed with all the original documentation.

Will be sent by tracked and signed for and postage paid by myself.

Payment via paypal request £430

private pm please.

atb 7diaw

20200819_122002_opt.jpg

20200819_122544_opt.jpg

20200819_122606_opt.jpg

20200819_122641_opt.jpg

20200819_122333_opt.jpg

20200819_122811_opt.jpg

20200819_125420_opt (1).jpg

Edited by 7daysinaweek