Hawke Warranty

beanieboy

Changed some of my scopes to Hawke to make a few of my rifles compatible with Pard 007. Currently have Sidewinder 30, Airmax 30 and Endurance models. The latter developed a fault and wouldn't adjust for elevation or windage. I literally stuck it in a drawer and forgot about it until I read somewhere about the outstanding warranty offered by Hawke. Long story short, contacted Hawke and sent scope to them for inspection. Just received an email from them stating that their inspection revealed a faulty adjustment spring and that a replacement scope is being despatched. Having read in this and other forums about the often poor warranty service provided by some of the top end scope manufacturers, I can only applaud Hawke for their response.

I got intouch with hawke as the scope on my 22rf, an old early model night eye had a fault with one of the lenses inside, they asked me so send it in to them which I did .few days later they rang me and said those models are now obsolete and said order anything out the catalogue and get 50% off 

My mate had an issue with irregular accuracy from a gun . (Often potentially a scope problem .) Though he felt the gun was the problem not the scope ,but to illiminate the scope frombthe equation  he sent to back to hawke to be checked   .A full check later and hawke said its fine ..

He dropped it on a different gun with known accuracy .and it was spot on  .

Hawke are happy to even  help with problem solving .