chronograph recommendations for shotgun

The internet is loaded with chrony f1 problems .i ignored them and bought one .only to find i had exactly ALL  the issues ever talked about .

I would get a calwell ballistic chrono graph .if u can find one .but im personally not to bothered about chono graphing shot guns .as it seems a waste of time to me due to the very low bcs involved in smll lead balls the pellets tend to all be around the same speed at effective  hunting distances .  Unless your muzzle velocites are 500 fps different .

But thats only my opionion  .

On 20/08/2020 at 17:00, Ultrastu said:

The internet is loaded with chrony f1 problems .i ignored them and bought one .only to find i had exactly ALL  the issues ever talked about .

I would get a calwell ballistic chrono graph .if u can find one .but im personally not to bothered about chono graphing shot guns .as it seems a waste of time to me due to the very low bcs involved in smll lead balls the pellets tend to all be around the same speed at effective  hunting distances .  Unless your muzzle velocites are 500 fps different .

But thats only my opionion  .

I run a Caldwell chronograph

It can be a bit sensitive to sunlight and cloud on times but I test all my shotgun and rifle loads on mine

does What it says on the tin as they say but i do like it though easy to use and operate