Nikko Stirling diamond long range 6-24x50

mk2pop

1 hour ago, mk2pop said:

If you didn’t think you were a smart a** then you wouldn’t have commented in the first place 

Actually, I think Scarecrow had a valid point.How would he know you use dummy rounds ??Unfortunately, there are people who leave rifles loaded when they should be made safe .I personally would have removed the mag or rounds before posting my advert.There you are my two pennorth worth.

58 minutes ago, fallowbuck said:

Actually, I think Scarecrow had a valid point.How would he know you use dummy rounds ??Unfortunately, there are people who leave rifles loaded when they should be made safe .I personally would have removed the mag or rounds before posting my advert.There you are my two pennorth worth.

And of what concern Of yours is what anyone does In there own home with rifles whether it be safe or not 

this is what’s wrong with shooting, we will crumble from the inside as people seem so interested in picking fault with others 

The concern is people may die!Yes it may be your own home but if you make a booby it reflects on the whole shooting community and as I said people may die!!!🧐🤔😕 I f you did that on any rifle range I know of , you would get a severe reprimand or even suspension! You don’t get a second chance with gun safety!🤨

Edited by fallowbuck

• 2 weeks later...