Wheat stubble

Jacko3275

1 hour ago, Jacko3275 said:

Rushing I think due to wind I think bad bad day but of to park lodge on Friday  going to  try a round or two of skeet And then try some towers for the longer range bird see if I can iron out what was going wrong

cheers I try and keep em coming got a GoPro coming so hopefully can mix the angles up a bit 

nothing better...makes you swing on the line of the bird......one or 2 rounds of skeet a week will iron out all your bad habits.....enjoy it and cheers for posting:good:

On 26/08/2020 at 20:01, ditchman said:

nothing better...makes you swing on the line of the bird......one or 2 rounds of skeet a week will iron out all your bad habits.....enjoy it and cheers for posting:good:

Would you use clay carts or you your usual pigeon carts 

On 26/08/2020 at 18:28, ianspire said:

The main thing is you're out and enjoying it

Maybe, but you enjoy shooting a lot more if you hit the target. There's nothing more depressing than missing a bird and can't fathom why - the Shotkam must be a great help with lots of useful tips from Forum members on correcting faults. 

Get a lesson with a coach booked too many amateur coaches on here. They cannot see where you are going wrong.  If not taking a lesson get on a pattern plate but even then you need someone who is knowageble on these things to accompany you.Shooting a 50 bird skeet round will not teach you anything if you dont know where you are missing.

Good luck.

I would ditch the camera for a few sessions at the pigeons and concentrate on shooting woodies.

Sussing where you are going wrong by watching film is of no use to you at woodies   way to late.

Use shotcam at skeet and film stations you are struggling with then maybe replay and adjust if you know where to.

Repeat see a coach or have someone who is a regular pigeon shooter stand with you in hide.