BIG DAY on rape stubbles 327

JMsTV

Driving between two fields a rape stubble and an almost failed rape we was opting to shoot the failed rape as there was a considerably lot more birds going into it but for this field we would of needed to set up in the middle and but the wind was blowing hard so we opted to go back to the rape stubbles that had a good flightline going over it , we set up about half 12 and finished with 327  safe to say we didn't see that coming . we was using a clicker but we ended up finding 12 more then we clicked so more work on the concentration is needed 😂

again what a great video so many pigeons about, they never come like that where i am all my rape fields are ripped up now.you must have my pigeons up there as well. the most i shot in one go, was 78 over laid barley 5 years ago, never come that close again , well done love the videos.i miss that dog.great shooting.

9 hours ago, Cranfield said:

Excellent video as usual, you are lucky the rape stubble is still there, the discs follow the combine round here.
The white woody is a cracker, I have only shot two in almost 60 years of shooting.

Great video once again.

As said, the rape stubbles are just a distant memory, apart from a couple of fields of volunteer rape.

One field of triticale stubble direct drilled with rape which is showing through quite well.  

Keep those videos coming and thanks for posting.

OB

On 25/08/2020 at 22:37, Cranfield said:

Excellent video as usual, you are lucky the rape stubble is still there, the discs follow the combine round here.
The white woody is a cracker, I have only shot two in almost 60 years of shooting.

This is the only farm I have where he seems to leave the rape stubble for a couple of weeks , I have no idea why he does it but I'm certainly not complaining 😂