My 'wonderful' wife (again, and again)

steve_b_wales

43 minutes ago, steve_b_wales said:

My wife was just looking at an ALDI leaflet, and they were advertising cordless pressure washers. She asked how they work, so I said, they have a rechargeable battery. She then said, ' how do they get the water'? 

Are you claiming an allowance as her carer?:whistling:

My wife smashed up the 5th, yes that’s correct 5th, brand new car 3 weeks ago. She drove it into a telegraph pole!

It wasn’t her fault though.

When she was reversing out of a parking slot “the car just stalled”

she then started the car and “ it jumped sideways into the telegraph pole”

The entire ####### car lifted itself up and smashed itself into a telegraph pole on some type of nightrider kamikaze mission.

The same woman once cooked me a pie that was simultaneously frozen and on fire. On another occasion she put her finger into a hand blender, chopping off the end because she couldn’t see the blade. I could go on, the list is quite long.

Edited by Taileron

Whilst explaining to the Mrs what my mate did for a job (he was a commercial deep sea diver) during saturation diving where they spend 3-4 days under water living IN a capsule and working on pipelines ect I said "he sleeps under water works underwater and eats underwater" after a minute or so silence she piped up with "but won't his food get wet "😂😂😂😂😂

Edited by hodge911

May have related this previously.

We were at a county show in the bee tent when the bee keeper pointed out to the crowd, the queen bee, which had a big painted white spot on it's back.

Wife pipes up in a loud voice "Isn't nature wonderful giving the queen a white back so the others can spot her"

OB 

Slightly off track but a few years ago I left my mobile at my parents house.Couldn't find it all that evening so the next day when at work I rang my mum to see if she had seen it.She said I had left it on her kitchen table but she had texted me to let me know!!