What is this deposit?

Mickeydredd

Can't make out the picture properly but if I remember rightly from the lorries way back before I retired ad blu sort of crystallises in a clear form and then muck colours it. Sorry can't be more specific. Hope that helps. Maybe one of the current lorry drivers can take a picture of it on the pumps?

12 minutes ago, ditchman said:

the mrs had cats and that is defo a cat with a funny tummy......same colour as cat food

(cant believe i have qualified as a scatologist.......true job that ...the acheologists brought one in to inspect viking poo in york...)

Yep, probably came out of the same end that it went in.

So you reckon a cat crawls under the other half's car on a regular basis and throws up?  (with a kennel full of dogs 20 feet away that always let us know when anything is about).  Always and only this particular car, when there is a further car each side of the Audi and it only started since we got the Audi.  

I'm a bit concerned about your detective skills, but I will sort out a trail cam just for you guys! 🤪😄

1 hour ago, Walker570 said:

Vegetarian cat ??????

Is the Teckle out and about at 3am ???

The Teckel doesn't need to be out, she can sense anything going on in the garden quite easily from inside the house, trust me.

Edited by Mickeydredd

53 minutes ago, Andy 01 said:

That's dried AdBlue.
Pour some water on it and it should dissolve to prove it.
If yes, you have a leak and its off to the garage time unfortunately 😞

I would bet a lot of money thats not Adblue, adblue cristalizes white not brown and wouldnt pool like that on gravel. Unless there is something majorly wrong with your exhaust system and this literally falling out of the exhaust tail pipe in dried lumps then I would be looking for another cause. 

Water does a good job of washing cat poo away as well so i dont think thats the most conclusive test.

4 minutes ago, Pistol p said:

Possibly from the air con condenser or inner drain. If you watch a car running whilst air con is running during a hot day you'll see water dripping from underneath. Perfectly normal.

So if it is just water would it form into a mousse like this?

Edited by Mickeydredd