Empire cartridges

59 minutes ago, figgy said:

It a bad price if you want game sized shot in the cartridges. But no cheaper than JC for clay carts.ore expensive than local RFD or ground if buying local. 

Not for me, but good for any local.

I live in Central Scotland and the prices are OK compared to local places. I was £69 for a slab of Pigeon Power 29g 6 and still had a 45 minute round trip

Edited by Realale

• 2 weeks later...

I ordered a slab a while ago to try in my renovated "family" gun that I received back recently, some foolishly nostalgic reason as they are made a few miles from where I grew up where the old  gun was used over many years by a number of generations and its the first time I had ever shot the family gun.

I am a total novice to guns and cartridges compared to others, but I find them really comfortable to shoot and tend to hit more (only clays and using 24g 7.5's) with these than other cartridges. Service is excellent, I ordered more yesterday and got delivery at lunch time today. 

PS I have no connection commercially or socially with them, purely credit where its due.

20200910_134702.jpg

22 minutes ago, Si.F said:

I ordered a slab a while ago to try in my renovated "family" gun that I received back recently, some foolishly nostalgic reason as they are made a few miles from where I grew up where the old  gun was used over many years by a number of generations and its the first time I had ever shot the family gun.

I am a total novice to guns and cartridges compared to others, but I find them really comfortable to shoot and tend to hit more (only clays and using 24g 7.5's) with these than other cartridges. Service is excellent, I ordered more yesterday and got delivery at lunch time today. 

PS I have no connection commercially or socially with them, purely credit where its due.

20200910_134702.jpg

No you're not, far from it, you already know what really matters.

It's a father and son set up from Preston lancs,  there very good cartridges and postage is free to your door , only 12g for now but they intend to expand into other gauge's in the future,  I can't fault them at all in either clay or game carts,  and a very good service one of my orders got slightly damaged in transit none of the cartridges were damaged but they still sent me two boxes free of charge with my next order. Give them a try!!.

5 hours ago, Si.F said:

20200910_134702.jpg

I see you are using 70mm cartridges, is it chambered for 70mm?