WEYHEY I'M A MILLIONAIRE

hodge911

I have just received this email I'm now a MILLIONAIRE so the first 3 members to quote the alphabet in Hebrew can have a million dollars each.

Here is the email...... do the morons actually think anyone will fall for it .

Check out the spelling and grammar errors...

Attention Beneficiary!!!

We have actually been authorized by the newly appointed United Nation??s Secretary General, and the governing body of the UNITED

NATION??S Monetary Unit, to investigate the unnecessary delay on your payment, recommended and approved in your favor. During the

course of our investigation, we discovered with dismay that your payment has been unnecessarily delayed by corrupt officials of

the Bank who are trying to divert your funds into their private accounts.

To forestall this, security for your funds Was organized in the form of your Personal Identification Number (PIN) (ATM CARD) and

this will enable only you to have direct Control over your funds in the (ATM CARD). We will monitor this payment ourselves to

avoid the hopeless situation created by the Officials of the bank. An irrevocable payment guarantee has been issued by the

Presidency of the United State on your payment . However, we are happy to inform you that based on our

recommendation/instructions, your complete contract funds has been credited in your favor through (ATM CARD).

You are therefore advised to contact: Mrs SHERRY FARYMAN ,the GENERAL MANAGER OPERATIONS, through the e-mail address:

Atm_inc2020@protonmail.com , Contact her now for the delivery of your (ATM CARD). As soon as you establish a contact with her, an

ATM card will be issued to you immediately that you can use to withdraw your funds in any ATM machine in any part of the world.

But, the maximum is Ten Thousand dollars per day. So if you like to receive your funds through this means you are advised to

contact the ATM card payment center with the following information as stated below:

(1A) HOME PHONE NUMBER:
(1B) CELL/MOBILE PHONE NUMBER:
(2) YOUR ADDRESS WHERE YOU WANT YOUR ATM CARD SENT :
(P.O BOX NOT ACCEPTABLE)
(3) YOUR AGE:
(4) CURRENT OCCUPATION:
(5) YOUR FULL NAME:
(6) YOUR MARITAL STATUS:

NOTE: WITH YOUR CORRECT AND VALID DETAILS. ALSO, BE INFORMED THAT THE AMOUNT TO BE PAID NOW IS $7.3 MILLION.

We expect your urgent response to this email to enable us monitor this payment effectively, thereby, making contact with Mrs

SHERRY FARYMAN , as directed to avoid further delay.

Regards

Mr Jones Abel

Has this been sent by the same Nigerian Prince that sent me an email.  I did of course respond straight away, sent the £200 administration fee, all my details including bank information and am still waiting for the money to arrive, do you think I have been conned or am I really a Nigerian Prince now, I am probaly the only white one.😂🤣😂

4 hours ago, Cosmicblue said:

I like to reply using completely duff data from one of three helpful personas:

Ivor Biggun, Hugh Engine and Wilma Cargo all of which have Gmail accounts - they can waste lots of time trying to make something work that never will.   

Love it! One of mine is Eileen Dover

1 hour ago, hodge911 said:

Sorry but in the small (invisible) T&Cs it states the alphabet must be quoted verbally not copied & pasted :whistling:😂😁😊

I'm on my way to yours, have the cash ready in holdalls.

I've got it spent already, this nice Nigerian princess who contacted me via email and has offered to pay me back 50 million if I lend her 1 million. Its a no brainer really, I'll be set for life. 

Thanks guys ...

I posted it up for a bit of fun as I was and still am to an extent on a bit of a downer as on the 31st of this month it's the first anniversary of me having to break into my sisters house to find her passed away ....

And the replies are a distraction so if poss keep em coming