Dry Wednesday

Newkid

Back on the Corvids yesterday got there at about 12ish to find the fields were full Corvids after get set up completely empty they came back through out the day in ones  and two’s first shot and one down then missed the next couple ended the day on four and one tree rat finished around six  thanks for looking & hope you enjoy the video atb Dean 

19 hours ago, Cranfield said:

Thats a good video and thanks for posting it.
Corvids can be very deceiving targets, often moving faster than they look, able to turn on a sixpence and have damn good eyesight.
You did OK.👍

Better eyesight than me the problem I’ve got is the background you’ve got to stay switched on as you only see them when there right infront of you 👀 you can normally hear them before you see them it’s hard sometimes as you can be sat for an hour or more with nothing then there’s one there out of no where and find my self snatching at the gun Atb Dean 

On 28/08/2020 at 15:06, B725 said:

Very good thanks for putting it up 👍

Thanks mate 

I was willing you to pull off a right and  left on that pair at about 56 seconds in , but alas no. But not to worry we’ve all been there thinking it was a dead cert and only to end up with a three gun salute. Funny how the last shot and a empty chamber always seems loudest. Anyhow enjoyed your video and thanks fo posting.

2 hours ago, Paul5tag said:

I was willing you to pull off a right and  left on that pair at about 56 seconds in , but alas no. But not to worry we’ve all been there thinking it was a dead cert and only to end up with a three gun salute. Funny how the last shot and a empty chamber always seems loudest. Anyhow enjoyed your video and thanks fo posting.

I keep watching it over and over thinking how did that not drop 🤦🏻‍♂️

1 hour ago, WalkedUp said:

Nice video, hope you enjoyed your time in the field too. 

I love it mate keep telling myself I’m leaving at five o’clock  then six then half six then one more shot as I can’t get out as much as I would like to with work and family commitments