Hands Up

wymberley

3 minutes ago, Demonic69 said:

Can you get a photo?

That's the problem as the head is well recessed and is hard to see. However, see the "For Crying Out Loud" post. It would appear that my remarks to BSA were considered justified as I've just been informed that if I send my address - done - they will forward one to me so we'll soon find out which it is.

9 minutes ago, 243deer said:

Depends if it is the original screw or a replacement

A possibility. But as the rifle is only a couple of months old hopefully this won't be the case.

15 minutes ago, 243deer said:

Possibly worth a call to John Knibbs then

I don't know these things, but see "for crying out loud", isn't that where I was sent in my reply from BSA. I have been in touch, but no reply as yet.

The key has been posted 1st class so I've laid the rifle on its side and trickled in a little WD 40 and we'll see what happens. I still have full sets of Allen from work and the nearest sizes are not right even allowing for the bodge so I'm hoping it does turn out to be Torx

5 hours ago, wymberley said:

I don't know these things, but see "for crying out loud", isn't that where I was sent in my reply from BSA. I have been in touch, but no reply as yet.

The key has been posted 1st class so I've laid the rifle on its side and trickled in a little WD 40 and we'll see what happens. I still have full sets of Allen from work and the nearest sizes are not right even allowing for the bodge so I'm hoping it does turn out to be Torx

Are yours metric or imperial?