Lamb meat boxes delivered GB

Teal

Sold quite a lot of these on PW now, (many thanks everyone!). Last week I sent in another batch of lambs, they will be hung a week at the butchers and I will pick them up and ship Wednesday (2nd Sept) for delivery Thursday (3rd Sept).

These are rare-breed Barbados Blackbelly sheep. As a slower growing breed, they are lot leaner than most commercial sheep. A half lamb box weighs around 6kg so it works out around £12/kg, with a half lamb box at £75 and a whole lamb box at £145 including parcelforce delivery to your home. They will be packed with icepacks and wool insulation, to keep them chilled and are cut to the spec below. These lambs are a little smaller than the ones I would usually send, so you may get an extra cut to make up the weight to give an average lamb box weight of 6kg and 12kg for whole.

If you live locally (Trowbridge, Wilts) I can offer non-contact delivery, and save on parcelforce fee etc.

Whole shoulders on bone
Legs halved on bone
Loin Chops 
Rack french trim
Breast - mince + lamb burgers

This will be my second last batch of lambs for 2020, after that it will be early 2021 😊 when the May born lambs are ready- thanks!

IMG_20200510_110457.jpg

On 28/08/2020 at 11:08, sam triple said:

Yes please , I’ll take a whole box ,  mrs asks if you do pork also 

Sorry only just seen this - no, I'm afraid not. We only have sheep on the farm (and a few hens, a dachshund and some guinea pigs). :)

Thanks everyone for your orders, I've got your address details saved from the last time, so will be shipping them all out tomorrow for delivery thursday! This time the butcher has made burgers from some of the mince, just a bit different from the sausages :)

3 minutes ago, Teal said:

Sorry only just seen this - no, I'm afraid not. We only have sheep on the farm (and a few hens, a dachshund and some guinea pigs).

Thanks everyone for your orders, I've got your address details saved from the last time, so will be shipping them all out tomorrow for delivery thursday! This time the butcher has made burgers from some of the mince, just a bit different from the sausages

No problem thanks 

Thanks everyone who ordered, I think payment already all received!! Really appreciate the swift turnaround and hope you really enjoy the lamb! I think that could be it for 2020 actually as I've had had a restaurant snaffle up a lot from my next batch. But if I do have some will post on here.

Many thanks again for the support 👍😎