Hawke Airmax 30 FFP

wymberley

Rarely have to use max magnification but smallest I would be shooting at would be a squirrel I suppose and never had a problem with any of them and they have a variety of reticles, the one very thin one has illumination but still rarely have to switch that on and can see it clearly even with the NV. I have had them a fair while now and for me they do the job.  Replaced one after eleven years when it went a bit wonky and they gave me a 50% discount on a new one .....couldn't grumble at that.

Pity your a fair stretch away or you could borrow one and try it.

Edited by Walker570

11 minutes ago, Walker570 said:

Rarely have to use max magnification but smallest I would be shooting at would be a squirrel I suppose and never had a problem with any of them and they have a variety of reticles, the one very thin one has illumination but still rarely have to switch that on and can see it clearly even with the NV. I have had them a fair while now and for me they do the job.  Replaced one after eleven years when it went a bit wonky and they gave me a 50% discount on a new one .....couldn't grumble at that.

Pity your a fair stretch away or you could borrow one and try it.

Many thanks. I have just realised that I think we're at crossed purposes. I already have a 4-16x50 and have just ordered a 6-24x50 but was going - but changed my mind - to go for the FFP version which I now think that you may have missed in my post.