Weird or weirdo

Centrepin

I have a neighbour who's strange, lived here around 10 years and still does some real strange stuff.

A tree hugger, sold her car to be green, runs or walks everywhere, only buys second hand anything, leaves food outside for scavengers(honestly) recently found a dead rat and left it outside to watch the decomposition process. Her next door neighbour went ape. Asked me for pigeon/corvids wings and feet to "make things with". She already buys heads to feed her flesh eating beatles. Has either a mohican hair cut or shaved head, hairier legs and so I'm told chest than me. When our cherry tree was bearing fruit picked all the cherries whilst green, so they wouldn't ripen. Frequently found in the wee early hours in all weathers sat naked or partially naked on the grass outside.

Today's idea, a neighbour who's moving, she's bought all her carpets because they'll fit, hmm🤔 and wait for it ..........their wall paper. I kid you not. It's out on the line hung out to dry.

This is not a mental patient, but a successful business woman who not only bought the house cash outright wins prizes for film and TV special effects.

Picture of wall paper hung to dry:

20200829_125104.jpg

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

37 minutes ago, enfieldspares said:

Live and let live I say. Far better her than someone "normal" that's the life and soul of the party and has folks coming and going at all hours causing parking issues, car door banging, outdoor fireworks on birthdays, anniversaries, and every other thing that now gets celebrated with such commotions.

Mmmhmm. She doesn't sound dangerous, or even disruptive, just...a bit of a loon! She sounds quite interesting. Invite yourself around and find out what the inside of the house is like! You say she's won awards for special effects, she's not a Foley artist, per chance, is she?

1 hour ago, chrisjpainter said:

Mmmhmm. She doesn't sound dangerous, or even disruptive, just...a bit of a loon! She sounds quite interesting. Invite yourself around and find out what the inside of the house is like! You say she's won awards for special effects, she's not a Foley artist, per chance, is she?

oooohhhh....yes yes yes yes ....please do and report back to us...:w00t:

If, as you say, she makes films, then maybe she's secretly filming you (and others) to see what your reactions are.  A sort of 21st century Candid Camera.  You might be the STAR of her  next film!  Anyway, get yourself round, naked, of course and ask to see her beetles!  Then ask her if she'd like to see your Enterobius vermicularis. 

She shares the house with a large volume of cats, along with the associated smell. The things she makes are like the White Walker heads from Game of Thrones and half eaten heads/bodies, which I suppose is why she has flesh eating beatles and is interested in decomposition. Feathers/wings/feet/beaks all great fully swapped for small gold coins of the realm. I recently found the upper part of a snake skull which she was overly excited about.

Other than being a little odd, as a neighbour she's quiet and respectful of my space and privacy so to be fair I've known much worse. She's always a talking point though.

1 hour ago, Centrepin said:

She shares the house with a large volume of cats, along with the associated smell. The things she makes are like the White Walker heads from Game of Thrones and half eaten heads/bodies, which I suppose is why she has flesh eating beatles and is interested in decomposition. Feathers/wings/feet/beaks all great fully swapped for small gold coins of the realm. I recently found the upper part of a snake skull which she was overly excited about.

Other than being a little odd, as a neighbour she's quiet and respectful of my space and privacy so to be fair I've known much worse. She's always a talking point though.

If she backed you an apple pie would you eat it 🤔

Edited by blackbird

Harmless enough, live and let live.

Its funny how there are recurring themes with these people. Cats or dogs being one, preoccupation with the natural world is another, sometimes hoarding and being  naked outdoors is about being free of worldly incumberances.

Every village had one years ago