Weird or weirdo

Centrepin

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

20 hours ago, grrclark said:

Sounds like a fun neighbour to have.  Eccentrics add so much colour to life so more power to her elbow.

Could you imagine if everyone was all the same, how dreadfully dull and boring the world would be.

this.

i like characters , most of my best friends are real characters , some are slightly unhinged , but theyre all good and decent people , and always good for a laugh .:good:

41 minutes ago, Farmboy91 said:

Think you might have have to Duel another member for her fair hand...

Mole traps at dawn maybe...

Game On!😉  What i am lacking in mole traps i make up for in having plenty of wall paper, skins, skulls, fossils, hagg stones, vuggs and much weird stuff. Do we know if she's single, age? . . . Look like a mole been in your pond FB.                     NB

1 hour ago, NatureBoy said:

Game On!😉  What i am lacking in mole traps i make up for in having plenty of wall paper, skins, skulls, fossils, hagg stones, vuggs and much weird stuff. Do we know if she's single, age? . . . Look like a mole been in your pond FB.                     NB

You welcome to the dead weasels I found the other day if you think that might help woo her?

I think that's part of the old drainage system, while the vast majority of it is dry, I didn't dare step in the 6ft or so round the middle haha.

10 hours ago, Farmboy91 said:

You welcome to the dead weasels I found the other day if you think that might help woo her?

I think that's part of the old drainage system, while the vast majority of it is dry, I didn't dare step in the 6ft or so round the middle haha.

Did you keep them then?😉    I have some. Ta. Grate little skulls. Clean them off naturally or with beetles. Beetles do a great job if you can be bothered to keep them.

Looked like moles had been working the middle.    NB       

1 hour ago, NatureBoy said:

Did you keep them then?😉    I have some. Ta. Grate little skulls. Clean them off naturally or with beetles. Beetles do a great job if you can be bothered to keep them.

Looked like moles had been working the middle.    NB       

No, thinking about it maybe I should have kept them for the skulls, would have made a good man cave display.

If the dry weather continues I'll brave that centre bit and have a proper look 👍

13 hours ago, NatureBoy said:

Very single, very! Lives in a large 3 bed house, 3 garages converted to a huge workshop  (better than my workshop conversion) 3 private parking places (no pun intended). Huge mohican hair cut, mens size 14 shoes, hairy legs, loves wearing lycra or being naked. Suffers terrible from acne, aged between 30? and 50ish+. Would you like a picture.....of the workshop?

4 hours ago, Centrepin said:

Very single, very! Lives in a large 3 bed house, 3 garages converted to a huge workshop  (better than my workshop conversion) 3 private parking places (no pun intended). Huge mohican hair cut, mens size 14 shoes, hairy legs, loves wearing lycra or being naked. Suffers terrible from acne, aged between 30? and 50ish+. Would you like a picture.....of the workshop?

much prefer a picture of her please............(i bet ive seen worse smuggled into Browning Barracks before now)

48 minutes ago, ditchman said:

much prefer a picture of her please............(i bet ive seen worse smuggled into Browning Barracks before now)

She's the sort that would win the weekly competition in the GT, if you know the competition. 🐕 or 🦎 depending on your era/age.

For me, it was the smuggling out before someone saw what you'd done😉

I must be really weird then, I seem to get on with nearly all people down our lane, and in the village, and in most public houses i frequent. 

I think i'm a very kind considerate person and always see good in people-until they prove different, then i am really weird. 

But then that's only what i see, maybe they all think that i'm the weird one. 

8 hours ago, Centrepin said:

Mmmmm!  . . . She sounding more and more like my ex wife.😉 Freak like me! Think i may have a couple of pairs of old DM  boots that would fit her. Picture of her and workshop needed! Does she have a website? . . Sure i could win her over with my collection of really old wallpaper. If not a time lapse animation i did in my garden with another ex GF of a decaying fox skull should do it.🤢  Failing that i do actually have a mole in the freezer that one of my customers literally punched out. We don't mess around with them fancy traps and gizmos round here. Also have a skinned stoat that looks just like a thingy!:lol: Nowt so weird as Suffolk.        NB

15 hours ago, ditchman said:

There was a girl who was always in our barracks in Germany - she could be found sitting on the bar stools in the bar outside the camp gates - and please don't anybody try to correct me on the plural use of stool!! it was one for each cheek - it was getting close to one for the belly as well!!

5 minutes ago, discobob said:

There was a girl who was always in our barracks in Germany - she could be found sitting on the bar stools in the bar outside the camp gates - and please don't anybody try to correct me on the plural use of stool!! it was one for each cheek - it was getting close to one for the belly as well!!

And I bet she was still the most popular girl in town :lol:

15 minutes ago, discobob said:

We had one known colloquially as Emanulle, once went home in an NBC suit because she forgot which room she'd left her clothes. 

The good old day's 🤣🤣🤣😇🤐🤐

1 hour ago, Newbie to this said:

And I bet she was still the most popular girl in town 

Well - the most popular in a certain block - not mine I hasten to add!!!

1 hour ago, Centrepin said:

We had one known colloquially as Emanulle, once went home in an NBC suit because she forgot which room she'd left her clothes. 

The good old day's 🤣🤣🤣😇🤐🤐

Yep - sounds like her - except I think it was Brigita!!