Lewis wins again

The Heron

Just now, The Heron said:

What can you say pole position and start to finish win the man and team are phenomenal. 

That was such a dull race. Interminable driving round and round, almost every overtake governed by DRS and everyone managing tyres at the end of the race. We only had a safety car because of driver error and even that was missed by the cameras. When even Spa becomes a tedious cruise in the country, you know F1's in a bad place.

I really have wasted my Sunday afternoon.

Bad enuff dodging the Beeb ever keen to spout the result but won`t stump up for coverage!!!lol

17 minutes ago, chrisjpainter said:

That was such a dull race. Interminable driving round and round, almost every overtake governed by DRS and everyone managing tyres at the end of the race. We only had a safety car because of driver error and even that was missed by the cameras. When even Spa becomes a tedious cruise in the country, you know F1's in a bad place.

Spa is my favourite circuit,if they`ve made it a boring event lord `elp us......

What I want to know is what they were upto last season they were obviously cheating in some way but have come to some arrangement with the fia where by they don't have to reveal what they were doing, they keep threatening to leave f1 well **** off f1 will survive without you and watch your Car sales go down because you cannot compete at the top level. 

1 hour ago, chrisjpainter said:

+1

My son does eSports in Sim Racing but isn't professional - he came second at the Fan Zone in 2018 at Silverstone (winning us a paddock tour on the Saturday), and last year he was DHL Fastest Lap at Silverston, but loosing in the final after poling first, being first into the last lap when a professional (had been racing for Alfa Romeo F1 eSports Team) used a feature of the game to bang my lad off when he couldn't get past and ended up coming in fourth. He also schooled a bunch of F2 drivers where Anthoine Hubert was the nearest to him and they had a good laugh after the race - sadly he died two weeks later at Spa!

As you can imagine he is all things racing - and even he thinks it is boring now - and is getting much more enjoyment out of Moto GP than F1