St Neots..... Anyone around this area?

tomto

Just moved up to St Neots area and have a bit of land here.

I am looking for someone that may be interested in coming out and about a bit. 

I have a bit of experience with regards to field sports and shooting but new to the area so would be awesome to get to know some like minded people around here. 

Always keen for a pint in the pub if that suits anyone give me a shout I dont bite and im sure there are a couple of people on here that would give me a reference lol

Edited by tomto

Just to back up what Tomto said - as he used live around my way - What we have lost here is St Neot's gain.  He is a top lad, loyal friend, great for a pint and a yarn at the pub, oh, and an ok shot as well 😉

I will definately be making the journey up to see the new property when I can.  Good luck in your new endeavours mate!

Hi Tomto, I'm just 9 miles along the road towards cambridge, I know a few lads in the area too and have good contacts with local deer stalkers etc and in the gun trade . im also in a driven syndicate  in your area your more than welcome to come beating and get to know a few more locals.

15 hours ago, tomto said:

I literally do everything field sport related ha ha. Recently got into my bass fishing but to be honest I have done and do most things.

Oh sound, I enjoy my sea fishing, don’t get out as much as I would like due to work and weather, think the boats only been wet twice this year.

i pretty much enjoy most field sports as well.

Edited by Free range Rob