Labrador Pups

WelshAndy

Comment as you like - please pm me with interest. 

These are not my pups but a lad local to me who is at an age where the Internet doesn’t matter. 

His bitch - mother to the litter is out of sire FTCH Greenbriar Thunder of Drakeshead hips 1-1 and her dam hips 5-5. 
The litters sire is out of FTCH Jagdens Gander hips 5-6 and his dams hips are 5/2. 

7 bitches - 5 black 2 Yellow 

2 Dogs 1 black 1 yellow. 

2 black and 1 yellow bitch reserved. 

£1400

While I'm not in a position to take on another pup, it is good to see someone selling a well bred litter for more sensible money than what has been asked for random mongrel fashion statements. I doubt them pups will hang around too long and I wish the breeder all the best 👍

20 minutes ago, Rob85 said:

While I'm not in a position to take on another pup, it is good to see someone selling a well bred litter for more sensible money than what has been asked for random mongrel fashion statements. I doubt them pups will hang around too long and I wish the breeder all the best 👍

Thank you. 

• 2 weeks later...

As per my post over in the Dog section Andy has been amazing help with this litter.

Not only did he point myself and others towards the opportunity he has been so helpful in supplying photos, videos and info on behalf of the owners who aren’t online.

Picked up our bitch on Thursday and she’s everything we hoped for.

Andy is a top lad, and has always been at the end of a PM, text or phone call since late July!

BF9B85B5-6C41-4207-8417-ED617A755040.jpeg.cecf51583ae41f6b7446f7c23e84a3f7.jpeg