Pigeon Watch DVD Club

Munzy

With the cockles of my heart warmed by the generosity shown on this forum I was having a clear out today and had an idea.

I came across a big DVD wallet (320 sleeves) with quite a few discs in there. I’ve migrated to digital copies of everything and use Netflix and Amazon Prime hence this collection has been sat gathering dust.

Rather than flog it or give it to a charity shop I thought it might be a cool idea to use it as the basis for a PW DVD Club!

Basically, I’ll post it out to the first member who says they would like it. They can watch whatever they want from inside it until they’re ready to move it on. If they want they can add to the collection with anything they might have laying around gathering dust. They then post a message on the forum asking who wants it next and post it off.

With many people going out less it might be a nice way of sharing something around the PW community.

Anyway, let me know your thoughts and if you want to take part! Current contents is as follows:

• The Trip
  • Planet Earth
  • Blue Planet
  • Gavin and Stacey - Series 1 & 2
  • Some Mothers Do ‘Ave ‘Em - Series 1, 2 & 3
  • Spaced 
  • Smack The Pony
  • Black Books
  • The League of Gentlemen
  • The Mighty Boosh - Series 1 & 2
  • The Mafia Empire
  • Ricky Gervais - Animals
  • Ricky Gervais - Politics
  • The Office - Series 1 & 2
  • I’m Alan Partridge - Series 1 & 2
  • Extras - Series 1
  • Steve Coogan Live
  • Dogtanian

No judging the taste in comedy!

Dom

Edited by Munzy

2 minutes ago, JTaylor91 said:

Interesting. I’m going up to Scotland the 13th for a week and usually grab some dvds from the local charity shop for a movie on a night. If nobody has claimed it yet could I? I will cover postage and send it on to somebody else when I’m back with a few added.

Yep, it’s yours!

I’ll cover postage to you and then you cover postage to the next person and so on. That way everyone only pays once!

Send me a PM with your address!

Dom

6 minutes ago, Mice! said:

Great offer Munzy, might be as well splitting it into two, like JT has said the recipient covers postage and off they go?

Yep.

What I meant was, I’ll cover postage to JT and then he can cover postage to the next person once he’s done.

So the recipient always receives the DVDs free of charge but then pays the postage to send it on to the next recipient.

• 3 weeks later...