Gossiping

Walker570

I see the Pope has said that gossiping is worse than covid19. That closes this forum down for sure. Silly old ##### it is what makes the world go round. He should get out and about more.

Anyone heard of anyone dying from gossiping too much, wondered what the R figure was for gossiping and what the national staistics where.

Just now, Rewulf said:

Well said Sir. 

The hypocrisy of the Catholic Church is beyond compare. 

So true.

Not being able to gossip or talk maybe the reasons why people commit suicide. 

Having a kind ear may save a friend in need. 

A real friend is one who listens to your BS, tells you it's BS and sits and listens some more.

8 minutes ago, team tractor said:

My neighbours haven’t spoken to me in 7 months thanks to gossip . It’s been quite nice to be fair 😂😂😂
They didn’t like my bbq tho while drying their washing . More gossip to come 😂😂

Lucky you, I wish mine would just sod off. I try my best to ignore him as I think that annoys him more. He's one of those guys who will copy you or try and involve himself in your business. go wash your car...He rushes out to do his, mow your lawn? You can bet your backside he will be out to do his too, hiw lawn is about 5metres long and about 3 wide and he uses a huge petrol mower and strimmer. A friend across the street had his house all replastered. Within days this guy was out with a hock and trowel trying to look like the bees knees touching up render that didn't need touched up. I wouldn't say I'm completely anti social but I would be happy if nobody lived within half a mile of me haha

3 minutes ago, Rob85 said:

Lucky you, I wish mine would just sod off. I try my best to ignore him as I think that annoys him more. He's one of those guys who will copy you or try and involve himself in your business. go wash your car...He rushes out to do his, mow your lawn? You can bet your backside he will be out to do his too, hiw lawn is about 5metres long and about 3 wide and he uses a huge petrol mower and strimmer. A friend across the street had his house all replastered. Within days this guy was out with a hock and trowel trying to look like the bees knees touching up render that didn't need touched up. I wouldn't say I'm completely anti social but I would be happy if nobody lived within half a mile of me haha

My wife left after an affair she’s been having but they believe her but they were never nice anyway. 
I’d love to life 50 miles away from anyone now 

4 minutes ago, team tractor said:

My wife left after an affair she’s been having but they believe her but they were never nice anyway. 
I’d love to life 50 miles away from anyone now 

Dangerous times that. I read of a guy in one of the shooting publications a load of years ago who had the same thing. When he knew it was beyond repair he put his guns into a dealer and got a dated receipt. A few days later he served his wife notice to sling her hook. Next thing the police arrived to arrest him after she called to say he had just threatened her with a gun. They arrested him on the spot, took his keys and went to seize his guns to only find the receipt. Wife was arrested immediately! Karma and revenge in one fell swoop

1 hour ago, ditchman said:

i love gossip and scandle...............and fake news ....it mek me larf.......

Absolutely..people these days seem to have little knowledge of a sense of humour. 

1 hour ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

But you are a simple soul!

Makes two of us.

2 hours ago, yod dropper said:

Significant contributory factor in a suicide so yes.

Evidence??

Tisies up the Gene pool

3 hours ago, Rob85 said:

Dangerous times that. I read of a guy in one of the shooting publications a load of years ago who had the same thing. When he knew it was beyond repair he put his guns into a dealer and got a dated receipt. A few days later he served his wife notice to sling her hook. Next thing the police arrived to arrest him after she called to say he had just threatened her with a gun. They arrested him on the spot, took his keys and went to seize his guns to only find the receipt. Wife was arrested immediately! Karma and revenge in one fell swoop

good for him. one up the xxx for her,

4 hours ago, Rob85 said:

A bigger contributory factor to suicides would have been the antics his priests and associated nuns have been getting up to for years with children

I went to a catholic school and it was alright. Only thing I found a bit weird was they had us milk a cow in the dark now and again.

52 minutes ago, team tractor said:

Unfortunately it’s rare . In fact the first I’ve heard of it. Needs happening more 

i got so sick of the child support agency claiming they couldn’t locate the ex wife i put a wanted poster in the rear window of the car and all her neighbours doors the rubbish contacted them within 24hrs she was fuming lol 

5 hours ago, Rob85 said:

I would have loved to have seen the result. 😂