4hr looking to make this

Jacko3275

As above me and jdog had a tour of north Lincolnshire and the wolds we ended up  back at the first field we looked at  to have some unexpected good shooting  and a great bit of banter we also had to company of barney as you will see in the video.... hits and misses as usual ... please subscribe to my YouTube  .. hope you enjoy

Edited by Jacko3275

13 hours ago, tignme said:

Will someone Explain how the shotkam is set up.

I dont have or intend to get one.

Set up as in where the reticle points Basically you mount the gun at something about 25-30yards out and use an app On your phone/device to get the dot more or less in the right place 

1 minute ago, Jacko3275 said:

Set up as in where the reticle points Basically you mount the gun at something about 25-30yards out and use an app On your phone/device to get the dot more or less in the right place 

In the near future Jacko will post a shotkam video showing some really wild shooting as the camera will be attached to my gun. Maybe after all these years it will show where I have been going wrong.

23 minutes ago, JDog said:

In the near future Jacko will post a shotkam video showing some really wild shooting as the camera will be attached to my gun. Maybe after all these years it will show where I have been going wrong.

I am sure we can help you iron out any faults you may have picked up over the years, :whistling: look forward to seeing the video.

33 minutes ago, JDog said:

I thought that I would put up a picture of my hide from which Jacko shot most of the footage. I like to break up the outline of any hide I build by using different types of netting.

The dog is optional.

Hide x.jpg

much better jacko...........you are starting to come thro the birds on a nice line........your last video showed you coming thro the birds at an angle....which wasnt working for you.....made me larf when you missed that one sitting on yer barrell............done that a few times myself..:lol:

7 hours ago, ditchman said:

much better jacko...........you are starting to come thro the birds on a nice line........your last video showed you coming thro the birds at an angle....which wasnt working for you.....made me larf when you missed that one sitting on yer barrell............done that a few times myself..:lol:

It can’t be helped sometimes you think it’s that easy you can’t miss then you do☹️😡

20 hours ago, JDog said:

You will not need a camera for that I can tell you!!!!!!! it's the christmas cake in the cartridges.😎