That was random!

NatureBoy

Headed over the coast earlier this evening (Dunwich) after the big weekend day time crowds we been getting lately had died down. Still plenty of folk about as it was very calm and warm. Bit surreal a massive cruse liner still moored off Suffolk/Norfolk coast. Several camper vans tucked in various places as seems to be an increasing habit this year. . .  Was laying there chilling minding me own, watching swallows, martins and swifts catching insects way above the beach and sea when i could suddenly hear music up wind and behind me. Turned round only to see that a seven piece band complete with drums, sax, trumpets and smoke machine had set up on the beach and were making a video. Very random! . . . Wandered over to have a look and a listen along with other folk. Great chill way way to end the day as the sun was setting until some killjoy from the village came along and complained. . . .Not a bad band, Hurricane Wolves,. They are on youtube.      Down side. Herd two local pubs have had to close as staff have tested positive for CV19. Few folk have got hysterical about it. I am not surprised though, after the mega busy bank hol weekend this way.     NB