Can any hunter world member help please?

lurcherboy

One of you that left PW for a short time posted a thread in which you put the following:

Blah, blah, blah, Ernyha RIP with a '****** smilie here'

If it was you would you e-mail me please.

LB

Ive scrolled the hunter site, cant find it but I do remember seeing it somewhere.

:rolleyes: D2D

When I said " him " I meant the poster of the comment LB refers to. If its not you then no problem :rolleyes:

Hawkeye mentioned you post on both forums, I think more as an indication you may know who it was rather than an allegation it was you ?

You say it wasnt you ? Good enuff for me B)

Calm down nw chaps I was just trying to find the poster that made the disrespectful post to Ern's memory and all the other PW mods.

I guess it has been removed by their mods and the freedom to post anything you like doesn't ring true on all these new sites starting up that will kill off PW :lol:

I don't know why you put yourself in the frame Tully :rolleyes: As far as I can see no one else pointed the finger at you mate and I sincerely hope you ain't vexed at anyone on here.

Have a good weekend everyone and full bags to the wildfowlers B)

Might need that plant for some over uses digger :lol:

LB

Take it from me, nothing disrespectful has ever been said about Ern on the HW site.Quite a few PW members also use the site and wouldnt stand for it if that was the case. Also, Ern's passing was 4 months before HW was even made.

Another site maybe?

Biff (HW site owner)

I am a member on HW as well, but I think there would only one or two in the frame that I could think of. I must admit to not being on there recently, but IF there was a post on there regarding LB's post, then that person should be ashamed to call themselves a human being.

I didn't know ernyha, but from what I hear he was a top bloke who was liked by many and is fondly remembered by PW members once a year at the Monday Madness event. This isn't something morbid, but something, as I am sure those who have been there will testify, that it is a fun filled, non stop banter blasting and action packed day in honour of the man.

LB,

Do you think those who did post such a thing would have the balls to stand up on here and say that one it was them and two why they did it?? I don't think so.

SS

Tully, I apologise to you for using your name in the title of this thread, as Mugman kindly pointed out to me, I used it because I know that you sometimes frequent that site and I thought you may be able to help me.

I have found the the person I was looking for thanks to a anonymous HW member, cheers son :rolleyes: that was nice enough to put the posters name up for me.

Please take note PW that Tully is in no way involved in any disrespectfull posts regarding Ernyha and any of the other mods.

I will bump this tomorrow Tully so everyone gets to view it.

LB

I am a member on HW as well, but I think there would only one or two in the frame that I could think of. I must admit to not being on there recently, but IF there was a post on there regarding LB's post, then that person should be ashamed to call themselves a human being.

I didn't know ernyha, but from what I hear he was a top bloke who was liked by many and is fondly remembered by PW members once a year at the Monday Madness event. This isn't something morbid, but something, as I am sure those who have been there will testify, that it is a fun filled, non stop banter blasting and action packed day in honour of the man.

LB,

Do you think those who did post such a thing would have the balls to stand up on here and say that one it was them and two why they did it?? I don't think so.

SS

Don't think he has any balls SS and if he did.............. nar, he ain't got any full stop.

LB

I used it because I know that you sometimes frequent that site and I thought you may be able to help me.

Never knew Ernyha either, but a lot of people seemed to have a lot of time for the guy so he must've been a good fella B) But getting back to this thread, the above quote is how I took LB's mentioning Tulky to be. As someone who could help, not anyone who would be in the frame for anything.

As for whoever it was that was being disrespectful, I have found that in life things come back to bite people eventually :rolleyes:

Take it from me, nothing disrespectful has ever been said about Ern on the HW site.Quite a few PW members also use the site and wouldnt stand for it if that was the case. Also, Ern's passing was 4 months before HW was even made.

Another site maybe?

Biff (HW site owner)

It was there Biff, large as life, now removed and rightly so.

As the site owner I am surprised you didnt see it.

LB

If thats the case and although I dont believe it ever was on HW, Then I must apologise on behalf of the member who did this. I've been an active member on PW for a long time (although my previous account is banned :rolleyes: ) And Ern always came across as a real good fella, one of life's nice guys.

But hand on heart - I never ever saw the offending post and if our mods removed this - Then thats just what I would have expected of them.

I do admit to deleting whole threads about PW when things turn into a slagging match and sometimes, although I read them I never actually did take much notice of there content. So maybe that post was hidden amongst them that I deleted - I dont know, But I certainly did'nt see it and I received no reports of this from any member and quite a few are dedicated PW supporters.

So on behalf of myself and every other member on HW - Im sorry to anyone who was offended by this crass post.

Regards

Neil

:rolleyes: good man LB

as i no tully well did not think it could be him ,im also on HW and never saw the post .

Ern was on hear when i joined and seemed a good bloke but sadly passed away not long after :lol:

LB i wouldn't mind being brought up to speed though :lol:

as for calling me mugman you cheeky t""t B)