Remember that gun..

Farmboy91

I can remember an advert (I think) that used to be in possibly Air Gun or Air Gunner magazine in the early 2000's or so for an air rifle that used to strip down. 

There were two models and they had a full page add, all black and all metal from what I remember. I was watching something on YouTube the other day about an air gun that came apart and it started the brain ticking.

I can't imagine they done overly well because I have had a look on Google but couldn't find anything, just be interested to see if I could find a review or even what happened to the company.

There was a take down Colchester Game Keeper air rifle I remember from the late 1980s early 1990s.If you google it you’ll see Holts had one up for auction with two barrels and there is a paragraph or so with some background information. It looked like it had an old slr pistol grip

Edited by Konor
Addition

15 minutes ago, Konor said:

There was a take down Colchester Game Keeper air rifle I remember from the late 1980s early 1990s.If you google it you’ll see Holts had one up for auction with two barrels and there is a paragraph or so with some background information. It looked like it had an old slr pistol grip

It wasn't the gamekeeper, I'm pretty sure it had either a straight bar as the stock or the air tank as a stock.

1 minute ago, enfieldspares said:

Was it spring powered or PCP? There was a PCP rifle that used the air reservoir as the butt stock that took down. 

It was a PCP, it could have used the tank as the stock but I can't remember for sure, it could well have had a like a roll up wallet it all packed away into. 

They are interesting rifles. It took me a while to fine one. Mine is a single shot trailsman. He also made an 8 shot repeater which had a fixed magazine and one with a buddy bottle. 

Here is the advert

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.flickr.com%2Fphotos%2F18w%2F6287926305&psig=AOvVaw2WE3Ts6v4ITqNAQKT-RpYa&ust=1599664854933000&source=images&cd=vfe&ved=0CAIQjRxqFwoTCNjfxI3u2esCFQAAAAAdAAAAABAE

Edited by theshootist