Remember that gun..

Farmboy91

12 minutes ago, theshootist said:

They are interesting rifles. It took me a while to fine one. Mine is a single shot trailsman. He also made an 8 shot repeater which had a fixed magazine and one with a buddy bottle. 

Here is the advert

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.flickr.com%2Fphotos%2F18w%2F6287926305&psig=AOvVaw2WE3Ts6v4ITqNAQKT-RpYa&ust=1599664854933000&source=images&cd=vfe&ved=0CAIQjRxqFwoTCNjfxI3u2esCFQAAAAAdAAAAABAE

When I googled the name I came across a thread on another forum that mentioned an 8 shot adapter, octopus something I think it said.

Money no object I would definitely have one.

6 minutes ago, Mice! said:

Never heard of that one, looks like an early Leishy 

I stopped buying air gun mags years ago but that stuck in my mind, maybe because it looked so different. 

They are fairly simple in operation but interesting designs. I have an M100 in .20 too which is very nice. I'm always on the look out for a CO2 powered Starfire, but they always come up at unrealistic money for me. 

I like them for the same reasons I like the Skan air rifles, they are quirky and push the design envelope. From a time when the UK was coming out with new ideas in air guns. 

40 minutes ago, strimmer_13 said:

I always wanted the brocock range, the fox and the safari. 

Here's the fox, can't get much more of a slimmer gun 

brocockfox.gif

Agreed - I remember the reviews in the magazines, I'm sure one made the obvious reference to Day of the Jackal with a picture of Edward Fox. I wonder if anyone kept one of these on FAC? Must be rare as a rare thing now. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 08/09/2020 at 18:20, theshootist said:

Agreed - I remember the reviews in the magazines, I'm sure one made the obvious reference to Day of the Jackal with a picture of Edward Fox. I wonder if anyone kept one of these on FAC? Must be rare as a rare thing now. 

Still got a Predator on FAC

• 5 weeks later...