thermal suit [army]

hodge911

got this last year new and have never worn it .

its a jacket and trouser suit both items are thermal and reversible between olive and sand in size X.L as per label 

it will be great for the frosty winter mornings in the hide  but i cant see me using it so 

lets say £15 posted 

IMG_20200908_140657.jpg

IMG_20200908_140739.jpg

IMG_20200908_140801.jpg

IMG_20200908_140815.jpg

IMG_20200908_140833.jpg

1 hour ago, ditchman said:

schoffel do a suit like that..............£500 odd quid............

There's an identical one on fleabay for £40 + £4 postage 

So looks like I've under priced it a bit but never mind it's going to a fellow shooter so I don't mind it's how forums should work .. and there's a LOT OF REALLY DECENT PEOPLE ON HERE  ....

One or two scumbags ...like the muppet that ripped me off a couple of years back with a xbox listed "as nearly new" it was 6+ years old knackered & stunk of rollup fag smoke .... but thankfully that's the only negative I've had in all my time on HERE

13 minutes ago, hodge911 said:

There's an identical one on fleabay for £40 + £4 postage 

So looks like I've under priced it a bit but never mind it's going to a fellow shooter so I don't mind it's how forums should work .. and there's a LOT OF REALLY DECENT PEOPLE ON HERE  ....

One or two scumbags ...like the muppet that ripped me off a couple of years back with a xbox listed "as nearly new" it was 6+ years old knackered & stunk of rollup fag smoke .... but thankfully that's the only negative I've had in all my time on HERE

Don’t want to have to ‘tell tales’, but you can’t trust that ‘TC’

So to help you out I will offer £20 😂

• 2 weeks later...