Game shooting, 6 people restriction ?

twenty

Even in a beating line if you are spaced out and maybe change a few drives I don't see it as any different to walking down the street passing people and going shopping. Wear a face covering and bring a packed lunch instead of the communal scran session at lunchtime and it should be all good.

7 minutes ago, Old farrier said:

Why should it ? 
it a business 

a team sport 

easy to shoot with 6 guns instead of more 

I’m sure the shooting Organizations are looking into this 

Hope the shooting organisations are on the ball with this, most shoots book 9 guns standing, plus hospitality.........a dozen beaters.........gun bus, beaters wagon ?

Team sports have weekly covid tests on all players.

2 minutes ago, Rob85 said:

Even in a beating line if you are spaced out and maybe change a few drives I don't see it as any different to walking down the street passing people and going shopping. Wear a face covering and bring a packed lunch instead of the communal scran session at lunchtime and it should be all good.

Hope it is, I'm down to beat on twenty three days this season.........hope they don't bring in travel restrictions again.

1 hour ago, Smokersmith said:

Not all … perhaps the professional ones, but I'm playing hockey when I'm not shooting, and we're not being tested.

More news from Govt. to follow, but hopefully we get in the 'organised team sport' exemption ...

The organised team sport exemption will have the anti's choking on their soya milk latte's with their screaming haha

Gun bus shouldn't be a problem, they allow people on public transport with masks on and really the transport for the guns is no different apart from not using public roads as such. Maybe a few guns would be happy to use their own 4x4s to get around if required.

The shoots I've beat on didn't really have any transport worth talking about for the beaters apart from a few lucky ones who hopped on the game cart, the only other exception was a spud trailer with a couple of benches, took your life in your hands getting on it though. But in the majority it was walking 

One thing for certain is the virus is here to stay for the foreseeable future , what effect it will have on this coming game season ? , nobody really knows , the last two weeks it was Banham poultry in Norfolk that was in the limelight , well over 100 tested positive and all the staff sent home and replaced with temp workers , on the news yesterday it was reported they were losing two and a half million pounds a week , how long can a firm withstand that sort of loss , 

On 09/09/2020 at 14:34, marsh man said:

One thing for certain is the virus is here to stay for the foreseeable future , what effect it will have on this coming game season ? , nobody really knows , the last two weeks it was Banham poultry in Norfolk that was in the limelight , well over 100 tested positive and all the staff sent home and replaced with temp workers , on the news yesterday it was reported they were losing two and a half million pounds a week , how long can a firm withstand that sort of loss , 

Try the Airline industry, rumour is a certain Airline is running at 10million a day loss- now, how can that continue for any period of time!

With food production this will only be temporary until they get their testing sorted ( they have on site testing, or did have a couple of weeks ago), demand is still there and so recovery for them will be swift. Other industries not so....