What a surprise

Cranfield

I live in st marys cray and am so pleased that at long last the police grew a pair of nuts and sorted the camp out well overdue . even better news they rescued a lot of dogs and apparently a few people were released from human trafficking Big respect from me 

Edited by nobbyathome

nobbyathome you must have heard all the noise the same as me through the night as they all had a night call. Yes but when do you see a copper in cray only at Ruxley roundabout  BP station they hide in there or  Mon A20 byepass for there coffee. You must only hear the sirens as they drive down my road will kill someone one as they drive like nutters and on a hill with mini roundabout ahead.  

I was surprised that they did the raid on the site, but all credit to them. I have been critical of the Police for their lack of effort on traveller sites, so I have to applaud this. 

Well done to all concerned. I trust any lawbreakers will be charged and the CPS don't bottle it.

Just now, Gordon R said:

I was surprised that they did the raid on the site, but all credit to them. I have been critical of the Police for their lack of effort on traveller sites, so I have to applaud this. 

Well done to all concerned. I trust any lawbreakers will be charged and the CPS don't bottle it.

Don't hold your breath Gordon!

1 minute ago, Gordon R said:

Any not held in custody will disappear the moment they’re let out.