Forum change

B725

45 minutes ago, Old Boggy said:

Tried downloading chrome but it says that my iPad is not compatible with chrome. Sadly that means I will no longer be able to contribute long ramblings on my iPad and doing so on a phone, like now, is totally impractical. Many might say ‘that’s a relief’.

OB

You and me both. I was logged on when the change happened. Couldn't do much and couldn't even log out. Then it changed and I could log on/out and access everything but could not input anything. Now, this morning, I can't even log on. Going to get it in the neck for wearing the stair carpet out, I fear.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

47 minutes ago, Old Boggy said:

Tried downloading chrome but it says that my iPad is not compatible with chrome. Sadly that means I will no longer be able to contribute long ramblings on my iPad and doing so on a phone, like now, is totally impractical. Many might say ‘that’s a relief’.

OB

Ditto. Sort of mucks up my PW browsing enjoyment. Perhaps the mods can Find a software patch so that the forum works on all platforms.

On 11/09/2020 at 17:37, pigeon controller said:

Is it me but I can not reply or raise a new topic from my main user source my iPad. I have tried various ways to reply to topics it just takes me back to the top of the topic. Any similar users will not be able to comment or complain???

OR Have I been put in the sin bin??????

Hello, I did wonder why we have not seen any of your posts P C, 

One other thing that I`ve noticed with the new format, is that there is no `edit` facility to enable me to correct some of my glaring errors immediately(or at least within a few hours) after posting an item. Perhaps a more conscious effort to proof read before posting is now necessary.

OB

3 minutes ago, Old Boggy said:

One other thing that I`ve noticed with the new format, is that there is no `edit` facility to enable me to correct some of my glaring errors immediately(or at least within a few hours) after posting an item. Perhaps a more conscious effort to proof read before posting is now necessary.

OB

Tap the three dots at top right of your post. 👍

Edited by Scully

I understand a patch is coming out tomorrow to fix the issue we are having with trade guns being listed repeatedly. I am hoping it will also address the iPad issues, but if not I will keep trying on this. If anyone could take a screenshot and PM it, with any errors or to show the problem would be very helpful - thanks!