Forum change

B725

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, Teal said:

This is to protect against shape shifting lizards, who are feared to have infiltrated the membership.

Seriously though, which/where do you mean?

20200911_152131.jpg.c1d50b337627bb666ec0cd30f8669554.jpg

Top right, it's a kind of Teal 😳😳 the old red against black seemed to stand out more 🤷‍♂️

6 minutes ago, Dougy said:

Why do we now quite recently see adds between the posts, is this something we can reduce at our end

And for the colours Green, Brown, Pink or Red i have no idea whats what, being as im disabled in that department. 

Don’t see any adverts, I am using AdBlocker, free add-on in Firefox.

1 minute ago, pigeon controller said:

Is it me but I can not reply or raise a new topic from my main user source my iPad. I have tried various ways to reply to topics it just takes me back to the top of the topic. Any similar users will not be able to comment or complain???

OR Have I been put in the sin bin??????

Well you must have crossed the line somewhere?

4 minutes ago, pigeon controller said:

Is it me but I can not reply or raise a new topic from my main user source my iPad. I have tried various ways to reply to topics it just takes me back to the top of the topic. Any similar users will not be able to comment or complain???

How did you reply to this thread then?

43 minutes ago, pigeon controller said:

We've had a similar comment from one other. I hope you don't mind me asking, but is it a fairly old iPad?

45 minutes ago, pigeon controller said:

Try clearing the cache/browser data, on the web browser on the iPad. 

1 hour ago, Dave-G said:

All was OK earlier but the 'page? has now shrunk on my widescreen TV/monitor. Using chrome browser if that helps.

Tried to replace the first print but can't remove it for some reason.

image.png.33ffc687bef689243ab35dd03cae5e53.pngscreenprint.jpg.cc5fa70a1abf6ce41310d25c7621c1e7.jpg 

EDIT: My mistake... Its just the unread messages window that is narrow, when clicked open the reading pane is normal width.

Edited by Dave-G

58 minutes ago, Zapp said:

Agree.  We dont have a huge amount of control over the interface look and this is definitely one of the better ones by a long way.

you know me....moanin ole ***..................................i agree with zapp

Just now, ditchman said:

you know me....moanin ole leg gasser..................................i agree with zapp

3 hours ago, ditchman said:

you know me....moanin ole ***..................................i agree with zapp

You gotta agree with zap ditch or or back to the sun bin you go 😂😂

Just now, nobbyathome said:

You gotta agree with zap ditch or or back to the sun bin you go 😂😂

Sin bin I meant bloody predicted text ohh and I can not edit it as well zapp you might want to look at that