Shooting glasses ???.

samboy

Hi gang. 

Can anyone recommend a pair of the above with prescription inserts and rimless with a few extra lenses.

Thanks all.

Have a look at ESS ICE they are practically frameless and somewhere in their system is a rimless insert. Not many colours but since I only use the bronze that suits me.

They are listed as safety glasses and are part of one of the big names Rayban or ...??? Also supply the military

You could do a whole lot worse than paying Ed Lyons a visit - https://www.ed-lyons.com/

I saw Ed a couple of years ago and had a couple of years ago and had two pairs of Pilla prescription glasses made.   The difference with Ed is that he is both an Optometrist and a clay shooter - makes a huge difference to the end result.   It's not like going to Boots or Specsavers...neither of those say "Bring your gun with you for the appointment".