£600

12 gauge Shotgun Private Seller
Used - Excellent Condition colchester, Essex
Semi-Automatic, Multi Choke, Multi Choke, - barrels
P1040644 P1040647 P1040649

Description

Bag Yourself a Bargain
L/H remington 1187.
comes with fully ajustable stock,2 barrels(26" and 28"-orginal wood work and spare set-11 teagle chokes-negril flight case plus gun slip
A lot for not munch money

This gun is being sold by Pigeon Watch member shatel. Message them here

View the full article

Good for you, I think you’ve got a cracking bit of kit there. All that for 600 quid! There must be getting on for a 100 quids worth of chokes there alone! 
I once bought a LH 11-87 for a mate of my nephew ( I think they’d be about 14 at the time ) as he had no money, and I thought it too good an opportunity to pass up, as his Dad was working away at the time. He got on with it like a house on fire. 
I myself had one in S1 SP mode; it was a great hide gun. 
Have fun. 

8 hours ago, Grandalf said:

Grandalf here.   Shatel is having communication problems but we made contact.   This item is now sold subject to the usual.   (To me of course).

Ben

Lucky you, us ‘southpaws’ dont get many opportunities and I was too hesitant on this one ( truth be told, it was this or an LBR) 

18 hours ago, Scully said:

Good for you, I think you’ve got a cracking bit of kit there. All that for 600 quid! There must be getting on for a 100 quids worth of chokes there alone! 
I once bought a LH 11-87 for a mate of my nephew ( I think they’d be about 14 at the time ) as he had no money, and I thought it too good an opportunity to pass up, as his Dad was working away at the time. He got on with it like a house on fire. 
I myself had one in S1 SP mode; it was a great hide gun. 
Have fun. 

I would say a lot more than 100 quid on those chokes,  !  Lovely gun ! Bargain of the week without a doubt , 

36 minutes ago, Grandalf said:

I was under the impression that this was a page for adverts and not comments by all and everyone as to whether the deal was good or bad.   I am amazed tht the Moderators have allowed this to happen.

Absolutely correct if the comments were detracting from the sale but not seeing that here so how theres an issue is beyond me, you got the sale, dont read em