Wanted very cheap or free sxs shotgun for 16yr old girl starting pigeon shooting with her dad. Near cheshire.

Matt S

My friends 16yr old daughter has started pigeon shooting with us. She is only just over 5ft so struggles with either of our guns. She doesn't have a lot of money but I'm convinced someone out there will have an old yeoman or similar in their cabinet doing nothing but gathering dust. Must be cheshire or near. Must be safe too.

On 11/09/2020 at 23:19, eddoakley said:

I could help if you ever get near South Wales.

I'm sure I could find a free sxs.

Edd

Thanks for the offer but is a bit too far.

On 12/09/2020 at 05:41, washerboy said:

Doncaster and its a Spanish sxs 

Also thank you, but a bit too far too

9 hours ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

Hello, what shotguns are you both using ?

Aya #4 12g. The problem is the lop because we are much longer in the arm than her.

15 hours ago, Matt S said:

Thanks for the offer but is a bit too far.

Also thank you, but a bit too far too

Aya #4 12g. The problem is the lop because we are much longer in the arm than her.

Hello, have you measured her LOP ? I have asked Graham Brock on gun watch if he has any short stocked side by sides, cheers

Edited by oldypigeonpopper

@Matt S

I've got a Baikal sxs 43EM set for I think a 13" LOP, might be 13.5" as I'm 5'4ish, with recoil reducer. Been full serviced by the gunsmith. I've replaced it with a different sxs because I need lots of cast and have to move it on before I buy anything else. I am heading to AGL on 3rd October if there is interest. It's choked 7/40ths and 14/40ths so perfect for clays and driven. I do want some money for it because I spent on getting it fitted and serviced. 

I saw the post about a trader and thought it was for someone in Hertfordshire. I'm Cambs, but this is a gun fit for a short woman so let me know if it's of interest and I can RFD it. 

Edited by ehb102