load data for 308

Hi All,

I am looking for some advice on 308 load data using 195gr sierra TMK with vit N550.

Best data I can find is 190gr sierra HPBT using vit N550 

I was alway under the impression that the heavier the bullet the less powder but on the chart attached that seems different. 

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks 

Ade

20200912_100929.jpg

Edited by Ade1971
missing information

You could try emailing Sierra, contact details on their site, and they may be able to help you.

The data you posted matches the Viht site but my old Sierra load data has a max load for 190gr Sierra HPBT as 43.4 and a much lower max load for the 200gr Sierra bullets. This may be partly explained by the different test barrel lengths used in the data.

On 12/09/2020 at 12:08, Windswept said:

You could try emailing Sierra, contact details on their site, and they may be able to help you.

The data you posted matches the Viht site but my old Sierra load data has a max load for 190gr Sierra HPBT as 43.4 and a much lower max load for the 200gr Sierra bullets. This may be partly explained by the different test barrel lengths used in the data.

Thanks,

I have emailed them to see what info they have.

Using the sierra app on android I found load data for them using TAC powder which I tried this morning with some success.