GOOD DAY

yickdaz

shot a local barley stubble that had started to be cut yesterday part of the field was left due to it being to wet , the birds where going on this field when it was standing the only laid patches right in middle of the field, would of lost to many to shoot it, so we knew we would get them on the stubble once it had been cut so straight to the field at 11am watched it  for 30mins and birds were flighting not a strong line but knew it would pick up later on got set up at 12pm and shooting straight away was steady at first then picked up as the day wore on called it a day at 5pm with 154 on the clicker picked 130 on the nose lost quite  a few in the thick undergrowth behind that backed onto a railway line with a fence we couldn't get over to pick them IMG_20200912_165422.jpg.d9b3ef04087bb243e3addb37f6bed402.jpg

16 minutes ago, yickdaz said:

shot a local barley stubble that had started to be cut yesterday part of the field was left due to it being to wet , the birds where going on this field when it was standing the only laid patches right in middle of the field, would of lost to many to shoot it, so we knew we would get them on the stubble once it had been cut so straight to the field at 11am watched it  for 30mins and birds were flighting not a strong line but knew it would pick up later on got set up at 12pm and shooting straight away was steady at first then picked up as the day wore on called it a day at 5pm with 154 on the clicker picked 130 on the nose lost quite  a few in the thick undergrowth behind that backed onto a railway line with a fence we couldn't get over to pick them IMG_20200912_165422.jpg.d9b3ef04087bb243e3addb37f6bed402.jpg

Nice one daz , if the weather was the same out your way then you picked a good day to be out shooting Pigeons , I had the sun behind me and still found it very hot , I also set up around mid day and by 3.30 what breeze we had at first had all but gone and the same with the pigeons , I had packed up by four and the previous half an hour I only had the odd shot , by the way , your pigeons look in very good condition with only a small proportion of young uns .

19 minutes ago, pigeon controller said:

Well done Daz, more to put on the internet, i tried to comment earlier but my steam powered iPad will not allow me to comment. Again a great result. Can  apologise for my post now!!! you know whats coming in straight lines??

Straight lines or a heap doesn't matter to me lol