cart prices

It also depends on the cartridge type, (ie felt wad or plastic). I know for a fact there's a new bloke just set up near Bruton in Somerset who's doing well cheap felt cartridges. My old man just bought a load that couldn't be refused :)

I think I used to drink with him many years ago in The Bull just down the road from him.

P.

It also depends on the cartridge type, (ie felt wad or plastic). I know for a fact there's a new bloke just set up near Bruton in Somerset who's doing well cheap felt cartridges. My old man just bought a load that couldn't be refused B)

I think I used to drink with him many years ago in The Bull just down the road from him.

P.

Is that the Bruton near a place called Batcombe Vale? We stayed there many years ago and fished in a small trout lake during midsummer, cracking part of the country. Must go back one day.

:rolleyes: D2D

Picked up 500 Gamebore Blue Diamond yesterday for £69, prices are going up unfortunately. The shop owner was saying that lead is about £1,500 per tonne at the moment and still going up !

I think that's poppy cock that the price of lead makes the slightest difference.

Why have Carts gone up but not pellets?

There made out of lead aren't they?

I just think it's greed on the Cart Manufacturers part!!!

Anyway I bought 1000 Eley Olympic trap for £118, but i'm ****** off as last month I could of got them for £95. It's bloody daylight robbery!!! :stupid:

• 2 weeks later...

I bought 10,000 a couple of months back for £108 per thousand delivered. I just bought 7,500 more at £120 per thousand collected and I need some more, but already the price is up to £130 collected! Another supplier quoted me £146 this week and warned of £175 next week!