Tree leaves (?)

steve_b_wales

My red oaks have yet to produce acorns so don't believe it was me.  I did send you a bunch of other stuff and that oak leaf looks very much like those on my old oak (180plus).  I'll get some photos of my red oak leaves later.  Both of the others may be hazels but without seeing them in real life cannot be sure.

Any time now my walnuts will be opening up and I will save some for you.  Should be a bumper year as I have had to put stakes under the lower branches and one top branch has given way under the weight.

16 minutes ago, Walker570 said:

My red oaks have yet to produce acorns so don't believe it was me.  I did send you a bunch of other stuff and that oak leaf looks very much like those on my old oak (180plus).  I'll get some photos of my red oak leaves later.  Both of the others may be hazels but without seeing them in real life cannot be sure.

Any time now my walnuts will be opening up and I will save some for you.  Should be a bumper year as I have had to put stakes under the lower branches and one top branch has given way under the weight.

I think you sent me a few Walnuts.

On 14/09/2020 at 16:58, Walker570 said:

Thank you for the offer of the Walnuts. Looking forward to planting them.👍