Cheap .243 package wanted

storm in a teacup

I'm looking for my first .243 as my FAC has recently dropped on my doorstep. I'm looking for a package of rifle, mod, scope if possible. It doesn't have to be the best looking as long as it shoots straight and I will only have it out a few times a year. 

I live near dumfries but I can travel a couple of hour's in either direction. 

I'm putting the feelers out now but im not looking to buy until I get paid at the end of the month, sorry but this month has been a bit tight with unexpected bills. 

I'm not looking to spend too much.

Thanks for looking,

WHY?

Nick

i have ruger 243 stainless varmint barrel nice laminated stock with tall stainless scope mounts and karl carles 8x56 scope.shoulder sling and vehicle window mount frame and aprox 75 rounds of bullets would like 750 for lot scope clarity amazing and worth more than rifle all in good condition

31 minutes ago, gustaff said:

i have ruger 243 stainless varmint barrel nice laminated stock with tall stainless scope mounts and karl carles 8x56 scope.shoulder sling and vehicle window mount frame and aprox 75 rounds of bullets would like 750 for lot scope clarity amazing and worth more than rifle all in good condition

Where are you located?