Flocked Flappers/Bouncers.

Longbower

I bought some bouncers , flappers from Decoy Deals . They come with poles , cradles , but no instructions.

Do  suppliers think we are all experienced ?

These have some catgut  attached to the wings, with a metal spring hanging down under the body. Which obviously *** the wings when pulled.

I cant work out what the cradles are for, because the bird mounts by the pole inserted through a hole in the tail.

How do you set these up to flap , or bounce or both?

6 hours ago, Longbower said:

I bought some bouncers , flappers from Decoy Deals . They come with poles , cradles , but no instructions.

Do  suppliers think we are all experienced ?

These have some catgut  attached to the wings, with a metal spring hanging down under the body. Which obviously *** the wings when pulled.

I cant work out what the cradles are for, because the bird mounts by the pole inserted through a hole in the tail.

How do you set these up to flap , or bounce or both?

Get a couple of pics up mate 

2 minutes ago, Newkid said:

Get a couple of pics up mate 

The birds mount with the coat hanger looking square thing which goes in the holes on the side of the bird underneath the wings the spike goes into the ground then the two poles screw together then screw into the square coat hanger thing attached to the bird 

I will try to get a photo or two , if i can work out how to get them from my phone to the computer.

14 hours ago, Newkid said:

The birds mount with the coat hanger looking square thing which goes in the holes on the side of the bird underneath the wings the spike goes into the ground then the two poles screw together then screw into the square coat hanger thing attached to the bird 

No holes under the wings unfortunately !   The two poles just push together, and push into the ground spike.

But what happens with the dangly spring on catgut that makes the wings flap?

Hi , the guy from Decoy Deals was kind enough to send some photos of how to assemble the floaters , and with them I have had them out in the fields working ok . We still didnt see a single pigeon on , or flying over on a flight line !

Thanks for all the info and help .   I only run an old Nokia phone, as i only make phone calls , and txt , so photo's are difficult.