Pest control Cards??

mosa

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've just posted something on here about insurance and this one caught my eye. I know a lot of shooters on here use 'business cards' to advertise their services when in fact they are part time amateurs (no offence intended but this is a fact). Now if you carry shooting insurance through membership of any of the shooting organisations READ THE SMALL PRINT as none of them cover you other than for recreational sport. Knowing insurance companies as I do it wouldn't surprise me if they used 'business cards' as a get out clause. Think on it!

as far as i can see,they not using buisness cards in the sense of the word "buisness" but as a way of getting their name and number out to farmers to get shooting permission.i prefer just to knock doors and ask for their number,and when i ring them ,they normally save mine.correct me if im wrong,but as far as im aware no one is professional ,we all enjoy vermin control,as an hobby,some state their pros just cos their self employed and getting payed for what most do for free.ive cleared a few rabbits and foxes on farms that the farmer has previously payed someone to do it ,and done just as good a job.pest control in my eyes ,means ,ants,cockroaches,wasps and the like. ;):no:

• 3 weeks later...

It is a complete and utter waste of time (and money) leaving a calling card with 99% of farmers today, do you really believe he will be able to find your card among the all the dust on his LR dashboard and in most cases, some unreliable numpty has probably been before you and left the farmer with some unforgettable experience which is precisely why he won't let you on in the first instance!!!!!!!! :yes:;)

It is a complete and utter waste of time (and money) leaving a calling card with 99% of farmers today, do you really believe he will be able to find your card among the all the dust on his LR dashboard and in most cases, some unreliable numpty has probably been before you and left the farmer with some unforgettable experience which is precisely why he won't let you on in the first instance!!!!!!!! :yes:;)

Check out the fella that owns land . You know all about it cb . Shame you wont make a drink / or even a shoot in fella . The offer was made .

all the best yis yp :lol:

Check out the fella that owns land . You know all about it cb . Shame you wont make a drink / or even a shoot in fella . The offer was made .

all the best yis yp :yes:

Not sure precisely what it is you are implying YP. I don't need to check out any landowners, I'm teetotal and I shoot alone!

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...