Best Butt pad

JDsniper

3 hours ago, JDsniper said:

Was it easy to fit?

If you have a belt grinder then yes , I belive the company who supply them will grind it for you . They send you the pad , you scribe the area to be removed . Post  the pad back to them . And they do it at a cost . They are not cheap to buy , and the custom grinding ads to that . 

5 hours ago, johnphilip said:

If you have a belt grinder then yes , I belive the company who supply them will grind it for you . They send you the pad , you scribe the area to be removed . Post  the pad back to them . And they do it at a cost . They are not cheap to buy , and the custom grinding ads to that . 

Thanks for  for the info

8 hours ago, Gunman said:

All depends on what you want it to do . If its a recoil pad the Pachmayer take pot of beating do need fitting correctly .

It just a decent butt pad really that is fitted well to the stock, the recoil is not a problem.

The Beretta store didn’t have the correct thicker ones in the right shape for my SV-10 stock and so I bought a cheap adjustable one from Amazon for £17 inc P&P as a temporary fix. It was delivered within 12 hours and I’ve kept it on her for over 2 years now. The SV-10 pad is now mounted on my A300 via a flat-to-concave spacer to replace the thin plastic one and give correct LOP. When I have spare cash I will eventually have a proper pad ground and fitted to the SV-10 so it’s less ugly. 

I like the Beretta microcore pads, have tried many over the years and have a solid walnut one, a rubber one and a geltec one. The microcore don't snag and is comfy to shoot with.

The kickeeze that was fitted the K80 I had was very heavy but worked well, snagged if you tried to slide it.