Fence sprayed

The Heron

Well it's that time to treat the garden fence and to make matters worse her indoors wants it a different colour so I invested in an Erbauer paint sprayer from screwfix, what a fantastic bit of kit around fifty quid fence done and sat here watching cricket only for home use but I can highly recommend the Erbauer spray gun. 

I bought a erbauer 240v spray gun system, it's got a vacuum cleaner type hose and a pot and spray gun like car sprayers use.

Don't know if it's the same one. I was using cuprinol garden shades white daisy on a summer house and gazebo, it was rubbish. I ended up using a brush, the sprayer atomized the wood coating and it went everywhere, some went on the wood. Wonder if it was just the cuprinol it didn't like, I tried it neat and diluted.  Spayed water perfect when I cleaned it out 😊 

ae235.jpeg

2 minutes ago, figgy said:

I bought a erbauer 240v spray gun system, it's got a vacuum cleaner type hose and a pot and spray gun like car sprayers use.

Don't know if it's the same one. I was using cuprinol garden shades white daisy on a summer house and gazebo, it was rubbish. I ended up using a brush, the sprayer atomized the wood coating and it went everywhere, some went on the wood. Wonder if it was just the cuprinol it didn't like, I tried it neat and diluted.  Spayed water perfect when I cleaned it out 😊 

ae235.jpeg

Edited by figgy

1 hour ago, figgy said:

ae235.jpeg

Yes but like all paints did you filter it before you put it in the holder I filtered mine and was supprised to find how many bits of rubbish there are. 

12 hours ago, figgy said:

Yes I put it through a filter paper. Checked the nozzle a few times. It might be just mine. They could have changed the nozzle since I bought it spring time last year.

The paint I used I had to dilute 20% on the manufacturers recommendations as when you put it through the viscosity tester supply with the sprayer it was to thick. 

AVB, I done that with a cuprinol pump up fence sprayer. Covered my car and van along with garage door and goodness knows what else outside my boundary.

These were at the front of the house I was spraying twenty yards away in the garden side of house. Thought it'll wash off, nope green dots on everything for ages.