Steel and brass 8 ball

walshie

5 minutes ago, fatchap said:

Watched it last night while flicking through You Tube, Any idea what the attachment was that finished off the ball, Never seen anything like it, not that you get a good look at it. Never had anything like that when I done my apprenticeship . 

No idea. Looked like it took a long time though.

You normally get an idea of how long it takes to make on the video's by the makers change of clothes obviously if they work on it consistently.

I have to get a full make of a knife edited down to 12 mins, Takes me about a week to make a knife if I work on it every day. so either edit and crop the hell out of the video or like everyone else time lapse it. But even then can't get it down to 12 minutes.

1 hour ago, ClemFandango said:

**** that's spooky. 

I went onto Youtube earlier and it recommended this video to me. I watched it and then I come on here and... 

It's funny how they recommend certain videos. I thought it was based on your search history, but mine is mainly dogs on skateboards and people falling over. :lol:

Edited by walshie

On 16/09/2020 at 20:50, fatchap said:

Watched it last night while flicking through You Tube, Any idea what the attachment was that finished off the ball, Never seen anything like it, not that you get a good look at it. Never had anything like that when I done my apprenticeship . 

Looks like an offset boring head to me, being used in an imaginative way!