Miroku MK38 grade 5 trap gun

Lucasnorth

Hi guys. I’m after a Miroku MK38 grade 5 trap gun, preferably in a 30” multi choke or bored out to 1/4 & half. Or half and half, 

ideally within 5 years old, nice and clean, but for the right price I will consider any as long as it’s in good condition, 

I knows there’s plenty on gun trader but nothing that actually fits the bill and there all pretty much from dealers and asking silly money.

so please feel free to let me know if your selling one. 
thanks.

Lucas.

7 hours ago, Lucasnorth said:

Hi guys. I’m after a Miroku MK38 grade 5 trap gun, preferably in a 30” multi choke or bored out to 1/4 & half. Or half and half, 

ideally within 5 years old, nice and clean, but for the right price I will consider any as long as it’s in good condition, 

I knows there’s plenty on gun trader but nothing that actually fits the bill and there all pretty much from dealers and asking silly money.

so please feel free to let me know if your selling one. 
thanks.

Lucas.

Branthwaites in cheadle hulme has/had two in fixed choke & multi choke both grade 5 were priced at £1600 & £1500 I know it's a dealer but it might be worth a look 

2 hours ago, Wylye said:

I have a mint 30ins Gd5 trap with teagues but reading your post again it might be outside your budget. Its on Guntrader anyway but if you want to talk PM me.

Hi, I think I know the one your referring to, and I did look at it but the recoil pad put me off as I presumed the stock may have been chopped a bit to fit it, and as for my budget, I don’t really have one for the right gun, just not prepared to pay a dealer for a 5 year old gun for £300 less than I can buy a brand new one for. 
thanks.

lucas. 

The right gun will be out there somewhere, I’m in no rush either, 

thanks for both your comments  👍

3 hours ago, Wylye said:

I have a mint 30ins Gd5 trap with teagues but reading your post again it might be outside your budget. Its on Guntrader anyway but if you want to talk PM me.

My mistake, I looked for a private sale one and obviously got it wrong, looking at your user name iv now found the right one, 

I will pm you.

thanks.