Fauxdegla

Chris_h

• 2 weeks later...

I only went there once so perhaps it was a bad day. I thought the facilities were great; as mentioned if you shoot sporting MOST of the stands are facing in the sun (well, you're in wales so it might not matter as much as other part of the country!) but I thought what let the whole place down was the owner there. I thought he was quite disagreable in some way I can't really put my finger on, like he didn't really want us there or something. Sufficiently so that we never bothered returning.

Completely based on a single sample on a single day, for all I know he is a wonderful chap etc etc but well if I have to drive nearly 2 hours....

35 minutes ago, buze said:

I only went there once so perhaps it was a bad day. I thought the facilities were great; as mentioned if you shoot sporting MOST of the stands are facing in the sun (well, you're in wales so it might not matter as much as other part of the country!) but I thought what let the whole place down was the owner there. I thought he was quite disagreable in some way I can't really put my finger on, like he didn't really want us there or something. Sufficiently so that we never bothered returning.

Completely based on a single sample on a single day, for all I know he is a wonderful chap etc etc but well if I have to drive nearly 2 hours....

he is a very nice person , I always get on well with him. 

7 hours ago, buze said:

I've been going there for a couple of years and have enjoyed it............until recently. It seems that Mike and Deb's attitude has changed for the worse. I'll not be back.