Saplings

steve_b_wales

15 minutes ago, steve_b_wales said:

I've got some saplings that are ready to move on. Not sure what some are, but there's a mix of Oak, Beech, American red Oak and Walnut. 

I don't want anything for them apart from the postage.

Yes please Steve after 2 or 3 walnuts and a couple of oaks  and beech please

You should be very proud of your efforts with the saplings Steve.  Your hard work ( not to mention how much you spend from your own pocket )has done more to help the planet , and the creatures that live on it , than Chris packam and his ilk . They sit and whine , while you just get on with it.

Well done mate.

14 hours ago, mel b3 said:

You should be very proud of your efforts with the saplings Steve.  Your hard work ( not to mention how much you spend from your own pocket )has done more to help the planet , and the creatures that live on it , than Chris packam and his ilk . They sit and whine , while you just get on with it.

Well done mate.

Thanks for the nice comments Mel. I really enjoy doing this every year, now in year 17. As you and most know on here, it all started with my late son, when we used to collect Acorns etc and just plant them somewhere on the farm. Since I lost him in 2003, I've expanded it big time now of course, and I estimate that at least 1200 trees have been handed out across the country, the furthest being the Isle of Lewis. If only 50% flourish, then I'm happy with that. I've just been given well over 300 Acorns which I hope to plant. If anyone wants some to try and grow themselves (easy!) just let me know.

Steve.:good:

Edited by steve_b_wales