Wanted Theoben air rifle

scorchyboy

hi all does anyone have a Theoben air rifle for sale must be in very good/excellent condition.and willing to post,,pm me what you have,thanks in advance forgot to say I want the gas ram ie evolution,fenman sirocco etc thanks 

Edited by scorchyboy

Hi Have a mint Theoben gas ram ,a very early one with the serial number engraved on the gun .

A genuine sleeper which has had little use from new ,its a 177 with ,without measuring it , a 16 inch barrel . Unmarked wood work and the  blueing is perfect . Complete with scope and case .

Let me know if you want photographs .

Gary

On 20/09/2020 at 11:58, scorchyboy said:

That’s great thank you 👍

.22 cal. Fitted Tasco Silver Antler 4x40. I have tried to show the worst of the rust spotting which may/may not clean up but you may wish to reblue. Comes with scope and nice slip. Collect from 8 miles West of J25 M1.
Price is negotiable. Not mine, call Andrew on 07817861414

7FB51E8D-8107-4604-83CA-9A1AFD53E4E2.jpeg

1F982E87-F33B-4EF9-915B-21FBD5FEA5BE.jpeg

01E23152-D0B0-47C5-AC68-7AA45E5FB247.jpeg

Edited by London Best

On 19/09/2020 at 00:30, scorchyboy said:

hi all does anyone have a Theoben air rifle for sale must be in very good/excellent condition.and willing to post,,pm me what you have,thanks in advance forgot to say I want the gas ram ie evolution,fenman sirocco etc thanks 

Hi I would like to say a big thank you for your response to my listing,I am now sorted ,thanks again