New to the sport

Spectra76

So hello and thank you for accepting me to the group. First post after eagerly reading and absorbing lots of information from the very many posts. I had been a couple of times before with friends but not for years until Friday night. A week later FAC applied for and with Police, safe bought and gun ordered. A few friends also taking the plunge and with a good club nearby, my father in laws land I am very much looking forward to trying the many different disciplines and getting out in to the fresh air and enjoying some craic with mates. I will look forward to checking the site often to get tips and advice. 

8 hours ago, Spectra76 said:

Northern Ireland and starting off with ATA Supersport. Just waiting for application to go through the necessary steps. 

Hi and welcome . My wife has had her Ata for nearly six years now , and my pals wife has one to . A lot if gun for the money . Just over the north channel near Stranraer myself .

13 hours ago, johnphilip said:

Hi and welcome . My wife has had her Ata for nearly six years now , and my pals wife has one to . A lot if gun for the money . Just over the north channel near Stranraer myself .

Thank you for that. I read loads around it and the reviews were overwhelmingly positive.  I think it’s perfect to start of with and can’t wait for all the I to be dotted and t crossed and start learning the craft. 

11 hours ago, Spectra76 said:

Thank you for that. I read loads around it and the reviews were overwhelmingly positive.  I think it’s perfect to start of with and can’t wait for all the I to be dotted and t crossed and start learning the craft. 

I think the original  importer was based  in southern Ireland  

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...