Thought I’d combine my hobbies... '

WinchesterDave

I like it .

The focus is good .I'm a fan of vignetting.looks nice.

There are a couple of distractions. 

The blanket is a bit fussy and the info on the cartridge box takes the attention away from the gun and carts.

The game bag needs a touch more inclusion imo on the first pic and less on the second .

But I like it a lot and is inspiring me to have a go at similar .excellent theme .more please.

the first pic is definatly the best  the gun  stock leads the eye nicley into the frame then goes left towards the carts .maybe this is the side the cartridge box should be (or not at all ).and the game bag on the right 

7 hours ago, Ultrastu said:

I like it .

The blanket is a bit fussy and the info on the cartridge box takes the attention away from the gun and carts.

The game bag needs a touch more inclusion imo on the first pic and less on the second .

But I like it a lot and is inspiring me to have a go at similar .excellent theme .more please.

the first pic is definatly the best  the gun  stock leads the eye nicley into the frame then goes left towards the carts .maybe this is the side the cartridge box should be (or not at all ).and the game bag on the right 

Stu, 

Thanks for the feedback. Really appreciate it. First time I’ve had a go at shooting ‘Still life’. 

I took quite a few to be honest including some with my 693 12 bore so may upload them 👍 

If you do take some please upload I would be keen to see. 

Dave 

2 minutes ago, Demonic69 said:

I love the shots, one question though. Is the fore end so drastically different to the stock? Looks like completely different wood!

Many thanks.

No it is not drastically different.  On image number 2, the vignette that has been applied to the image is covering the fore end, making it look darker than what it is.

However, if I am being really nit picky, when holding the gun in natural light the foreend is potentially a touch darker the the stock but isn’t noticeable. The post processing that has been applied is amplifying it. 

Dave 👍 

24 minutes ago, WinchesterDave said:

Many thanks.

No it is not drastically different.  On image number 2, the vignette that has been applied to the image is covering the fore end, making it look darker than what it is.

However, if I am being really nit picky, when holding the gun in natural light the foreend is potentially a touch darker the the stock but isn’t noticeable. The post processing that has been applied is amplifying it. 

Dave 👍 

That makes sense. What camera did you use to take the shots?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 22/09/2020 at 21:13, Ultrastu said:

I like it .

There is an extra space after the word good.

you missed the space after vignetting.

the use of the word "info" "imo" and "carts is lazy and sloppy.

You misspelt Definitely and nicely

a new sentence should start with a capital letter

Edited by martinj

24 minutes ago, martinj said:

There is an extra space after the word good.

you missed the space after vignetting.

the use of the word "info" "imo" and "carts is lazy and sloppy.

You misspelt Definitely and nicely

a new sentence should start with a capital letter

You missed a capital at the start of the second line .

You added a capital on definitely .

Failed to put a full stop at the end of the word letter .

Your lazy and sloppy .

😝

Edited by Ultrastu